Review: Sylvania SP269 Bluetooth Floor Standing Tower Speaker
Then there are people who simply want to have a little more oomph for their TV or otherwise functional stereo.
Sylvania SP269 Bluetooth Floor Standing Tower Speaker is for you.
Here's the simple pros of this product:
- It can hook up via bluetooth simply.
- It has a standard 8mm (headphone jack) in.
- It is amplified internally, so no external amp or worrying about that stuff is needed.
- Actually has an equalizer in the speaker.
- It looks far more expensive than it is.
- It is NOT expensive.
That last is variable - I've seen them on sale at Amazon for as low as $29 (though currently $39), and found them at Big Lots (in store) for $20.
It's got one big downside ... if you care... which is that it is simply meant to be a single output speaker. There's no (inherent) way to really do stereo work with it.
But if you just want your TV to be a bit louder, or want to add another speaker in a different room, say, this works great with either bluetooth or by running a simple headphone extender cord.
I'm a fan.